The Innocent Justice Foundation is 501(c)(3) charitable organization that educates the public about child sexual abuse images and helps support Internet Crimes Against Children Taskforces so they can help rescue sexually abused American children and prevent future abuse. We take requests from law enforcement agencies nationwide battling on the front lines to protect innocents, give justice to abused children, take predators off the streets, and make our neighborhoods safe again. It is critical the public understand the role they can play in supporting law enforcement and in protecting American children from predators.
Our main strategies are to:
- enable the investigation and prosecution of every child pornography offense in America by taking requests for equipment donations from overwhelmed law enforcement agencies,
- offer mental health and wellness training to justice professionals exposed to child sexual abuse images on a regular basis, and
- help the public understand the true nature and scope of child pornography crimes and victims in the U.S.
We offer hope. For the first time in the history of mankind, following the digital trail of child sexual abuse images gives law enforcement a tool that can be used to significantly reduce child sexual abuse in America in our lifetime.
The Innocent Justice Foundation is run with the support of five governing board members and an advisory board. Our advisers include:
- Dr. Michael Bourke
Psychologist, specializing in sex offender behavior
Co-author of The ‘Butner Study’ Redux: A Report of the Incidence of Hands-on Child Victimization by Child Pornography Offenders
- Dr. Peter Collins
Coordinator of the Forensic Psychiatry Unit, Behavioural Sciences & Analysis Services of the Ontario Provincial Police and Forensic Psychiatrist at the Centre for Addiction & Mental Health, University of Toronto
- Detective Robert Kemmet
Oklahoma City Police Department
Predator Tracking Team
- Actress Jen Lilley
Plays Jennie Theresa Donovan on Days of Our Lives
- Officer Kim Mercer, Retired
San Francisco-Sacramento ICAC task force
- Chris Saunders, Consultant & Media Coach
Soundbites Media Relations and Video Production
- Robin Sax
Former Deputy District Attorney for Child Sex Crimes, Los Angeles, California and author of
Predators and Child Molesters: What Every Parent Needs to Know to Keep Kids Safe.
- Derek VanLuchene, President of Ryan United
Law Enforcement Trainer on Missing and Abducted Children
The Innocent Justice Foundation
2240 Encinitas Blvd., Suite D4
Encinitas, CA 92024